- Print the prepared material
- Straws or sticks
- Markers or crayons (optional)
One of the easiest but also one of the most beautiful crafts for the holidays!
Here your little ones can use many different materials to make their trees. Below are some ideas to have fun with this craft:
- You can print our own prepared color suggestions for Christmas trees and Santa Claus.
- You can print the green tree and encourage your little ones to place colored balls that they have colored themselves and cut on plain paper or to put small colorful pon pon or sequins if they have them at home.
- You can also print the black and white material and let your little ones color it.
- You can simply cut a white paper into a triangle in small or large size. Your little ones can paint the big or small trees in the colors they want.
The rest of the materials you will use are simple and definitely present in every home! The base is made of plasticine while Santa Claus and the Christmas trees are fixed with glue to a straw or a stick.
This suggestion is great for learning to use scissors as the contours are super easy. It can also help your little ones learning the triangle, learning the colors and using the marker but also the combination of different materials to complete the craft.